Privacy and Security
"We", "our" or "us" means Eco Engineering Installations Ltd, Unit 53, Humber Enterprise Park, Cirrus Way, Brough, East Yorkshire, HU15 1XW.
For the purposes of data protection law, we are a data controller in respect of your personal data that you share with us. Eco Engineering Installations Ltd is responsible for ensuring that it uses your personal data in compliance with data protection law.
If you have any questions about this notice, about how we process personal data or about your rights over your personal data, you should contact Emma Steward at email@example.com or write to Unit 53, Humber Enterprise Park, Cirrus Way, Brough, East Yorkshire, HU15 1XW.
This notice applies to any personal data we receive from you, create or obtain from other sources and explains how it will be used by us. It is important that you take the time to read this notice so that you understand how we will use your personal data and your rights in relation to your personal data.
Personal data that we collect about you
We will collect and use the following personal data about you:
Information you give us
- This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by telephone, e-mail, face to face or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and telephone number(s) and payment information.
- You must ensure that in respect of any information you provide us with, which does not relate to you, you have obtained the necessary consent in order to disclose such information and provided the individual to whom the information relates with a copy of this notice.
Consent - How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a job/place an order, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will ask you directly face to face for your expressed consent to opt-in or whether you want to sign up to any digital marketing communications, confirming that 'you' would like to be contacted with the latest updates from Eco Engineering Installations Ltd by email.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you.
To stop receiving email communications you can unsubscribe by replying to any Eco Engineering Installations Ltd email and add 'Unsubscribe' in the subject line. Alternatively you can contact us at any time, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at: Eco Engineering Installations Ltd, Unit 53, Humber Enterprise Park, Cirrus Way, Brough, East Yorkshire, HU15 1XW.
Information we collect or generate about you
- Website Usage Information – Our website uses analytics to automatically gather certain statistical information such as the number and frequency of visitors. This information is used as aggregated statistical information about users. This information helps us to measure how visitors (not individuals) use the website and our services, so that we can continually improve them.
- We generate data for statistical analysis.
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies contain information that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer.
Information we receive from other sources
- Social Media Profile – Where you have clicked through one of our promotions or event notices posted on a third party social media website such as Instagram or LinkedIn, we will receive your contact information provided under the consent settings that you have agreed with these external social media providers. Some of this information may be prepopulated based on your social media profile; other parts may be completed by you, as and when requested.
To protect your personal information, we take precautions and follow best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed or altered.
How we use your personal data
Your personal data may be used by us in the following ways:
Products & Services
- to provide you with information, products or services that you may request from us;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any agreements you enter into with us;
- to make payments;
- where we are permitted to do so, to send promotional information about our products and services via methods such as e-mail, post, telephone, etc.; and
- in order to identify and offer you tailored products and services that are suitable for you and improve our service.
Legal basis for processing your personal data
We process your personal data pursuant to the following legal bases:
- taking steps (at your request) prior to entering into an agreement with you, and subsequently for the administration and performance of our agreement with you;
- to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights and / or for the purpose of (or in connection with) legal proceedings; and
- the use of your personal data as described is necessary for our legitimate business interests which are:
- enforcing the terms and conditions of any agreement we have with you;
- the recovery of outstanding debts existing under an agreement with you;
- for statistical analysis to improve our products and services; or
- You may object to this at any time by contacting us at email@example.com or by mail addressed to Unit 53, Humber Enterprise Park, Cirrus Way, Brough, East Yorkshire, HU15 1XW
Sharing your personal data
We will not share your personal data outside of our organisation without prior consent from you first. Occasionally for contracts and jobs to be completed – we are sometimes required to sub-contract certain elements of fabrication to our partners. If we are required to share your personal data, we will seek your consent first.
When you click on links on our website, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
How long we keep your personal data
How long we hold your personal data for will vary. The retention period will be determined by various criteria including:
- the purpose for which we are using it – we will need to keep the data for as long as is necessary for that purpose; and
- legal obligations – laws or regulation may set a minimum period for which we have to store your personal data.
You have a number of rights in relation to the personal data that we hold about you. These rights include:
- the right to object to our processing of your personal data where we process your personal data pursuant to our legitimate business interests. Please note that there may be circumstances where you object to our processing of your personal data but may be legally entitled to refuse that request;
- the right to obtain information regarding the processing of your personal data and access to the personal data which we hold about you;
- the right to withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data at any time. Please note, however, that we may still be entitled to process your personal data if we have another legitimate reason (other than consent) for doing so;
- the right to request that we rectify your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- the right to request that we erase your personal data in certain circumstances. Please note that there may be circumstances where you ask us to erase your personal data but we are legally entitled to retain it;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes; and
- the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection regulator (details of which are provided below) if you think that any of your rights have been infringed by us.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us using the details set out in the “Contacting us” section below.
You can find out more information about your rights by contacting the data protection regulator, the Information Commissioner, or by searching their website at https://ico.org.uk/
We are registered in the UK & Ireland. Our Head Office and our registered UK address is Unit 53, Humber Enterprise Park, Cirrus Way, Brough, East Yorkshire, HU15 1XW and our company registration number is 07151231.
Write to us at our address: Unit 53, Humber Enterprise Park, Cirrus Way, Brough, East Yorkshire, HU15 1XW
By telephone: +44 (0)1482 665657
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org